Friday, December 16, 2016

English Language Challenges!


Resultado de imagen para imagenes aprendiendo ingles

Hello Classmates and Teacher! Today is the last post blogs 2017! The classes in university finish soon and we will leave holidays! 

I hope that you are well! in especially with the end of semester! is very close the end of year and the party's! Christmas and new year, I hope that you have a good time with your family!

The last post of this year is about we future plans regarding English and how at improve  our skill of it. With respect to a my experience learning English in university, I can tell that it has been good. I am lousy with English, but thank to the English classes of the university now I can write, read and understand text in English more or less better than before, but I am still especially hard speak it and listen it, for my bad pronunciation and lack of vocabulary. I have taken all English courses of the university followed, since the level one until four. Whatsoever I liked the most was make post blogs, because has been very fun for learn to write and read in English. This has been useful for me, because in my career we must read many text in English. But I need to practice listen and speak in English, I think that I can improve if practice talking in English with my friends and Classmates, Besides of listen songs and to sing in English, for improve my pronunciation.  This I should do it constantly, because the career, studies and professional field require it. In specially if I would like to study abroad. 

Resultado de imagen para imagenes aprendiendo ingles

That's all for this year! I hope that you have a good life! 

Good Bye!
Resultado de imagen para imagenes aprendiendo ingles

3 comments:

  1. It is good that you could learn English in the university, although you lack more practice
    I still remember when you said you hate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that we will always need English for all the things that we want to do regarding our careers. So, since it's our last class I expect you to have a good end of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This years has gone very fast, I hope you can finish it well, on the other hand listening to songs and singing them is a good method to learn English, I recommend you to watch series with subtitles because it is different when you hear someone sing that when you hear it speak

    ReplyDelete