Friday, April 15, 2016

Activity! special photograph


 My friends and I. They are Gislaine, Angelica and Yordy. Gislaine is my best friend.

It is a photograph that my best friend took. She took the photograph with her cell. A day that they arrive to my  house. We go buy sushi in the shop, that is next to my house. They are stay to sleep in my house. This night we saw terror movies.
I like the photograph because is very funny. My best friend edit the photograph, and put that face of animals. She is a monkey or simian with glasses. I am a poodle. Angelica is a white tiger and Yordy is a fox. 
Sometimes they not get along, but when we get together, we had fun and lougth
We seldom us get together, because we are work or study. We not have much time. For that reason I am happy when us see. 

3 comments: