Friday, April 29, 2016

Technology

Hello, today I speak about of my favorite piece of Technology.
My camera:
I got it my camera in the Christmas of 2014, my mother and father, us give two cameras, to sister and me, one for each one. Each camera have your own case. The case camera of sister is black color, and my case camera is Grey. The camera is to semi-camera professional, not is big, is small and slim. Is very light, comfortable and practical of carry. I carried the camera in the pocket of vest. Besides of be very good, function excellent. 

I long have used all time. Carried the camera with me to all places, to school, of stroll and travel. Never could lack. I liked much get photos, and get many photos. I like treasure a memory's. I have photos of all family me, too I have of many friends, and especially I have photos of my boyfriend with me. I have photos that be very important for me. It's be of moment's specials and unique's. As the graduation of sisters, boyfriend and me. Moments that no return to repeat

My life without camera me, would be very sad. Because is the unique way for preserve moments important for me, besides of the memory, the whom can fail.

Good Bye!

2 comments: