Friday, May 13, 2016

A place I would like to visit

The truth, I would travel for all the world. I would like to be able to visit many places and I see many things. I meet many people different.  I would like to be able to learn of they, his culture and custom. I would like to be able learn his language, but if now is difficult for me learn English that suppose is more easy, perhaps that be difficult learn others language, but I try to learn.
I would like to be able go over all South America, because I think that the country's that are near in terrain, share many thing in common. Like a story similar, but not identical. In the case of South America share a same language, but clear with his respective differences.

Besides of I would go over South America, I would travel for the sea until the other place, the old world. I would proceed for Europa, a tour short, and I go to Asian. I interest the far Orient or East. I appeal to much attention the country's like India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, and many more. I like his story, language, culture, custom, tradition, habit. I give curiosity. Other country that I would visit is Russia. The landscapes that they have to be splendid.

On the other hand, Africa is to continent that I would dedicate an know in for complete.

I not be able to decide for to place in specific for go to, I would go to all place.

1 comment:

  1. I'd also like to visit more places in South America. And the whole world

    ReplyDelete