Friday, May 6, 2016

My experience of presenting in English

Today I had that presenting in English. I think that was very bad. I confuse all, pronounce bad, leave very short. It was attempt very bad. I attempt to present regarding a my career  "anthropology". Even though prepare the presentation with time, I fail way horrible. I shortage practice more, for I can progress. I hope more early that late.

But other presentation it were very good. Personally I likes the that made classmate of career. The presentation"Marine archaeology" went very nice. The presentation "Anthropology forensic" went very interesting. In general all presentation of my classmate was good. They that make very good.

1 comment:

  1. I can ensure that your presentations are ever very well all time and that is so probable you was nervous because english is worst enemy ever ><

    ReplyDelete