Monday, July 11, 2016

Environment!

Hello People! how are you? I hope than you are well.
Today I will speak in relation to topic the of environment and ours carbon footprint and as we can think of way ecologically friendly with the environment.

I think than for I can be ecologically friendly with the environment there were that consider many things as the cost energy, resources renewable, everyday habits.

My carbon footprint is about 215.41 metric tons, is 11.25 metric tons per year. In Chile the average carbon footprint of a person is 3.87. I am above the average of my country that is very bad.

I think that help the planet is work of all. We could reduce my energy consumption in the house, not use electrical appliance that have a negative effect on the environment as the water waste, contamination the of air for aerosols and contamination of the land for litter. we should use cloth bags and we not use plastic bags, we should separate the litter and recycle, we should avoid the product that make harm the environment and we should use product biodegradable as alternative fuels.

We should be more ecological, plant trees and make orchards! You litter can be fertiliser!

Good! Bye bye people! Nice Week!


4 comments:

  1. I think the same as you, we must use cloth bags and reduce the energy consumption in the house. we can protect the planet !!.
    I hope you're fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, care of the environment is everyone's responsibility

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchard is a good idea but it needs too much attention because every plant have special need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really worry with this, and like you say everyone can make a difference:)

    ReplyDelete