Sunday, July 10, 2016

Planning a trip to London

Hello People! How are you? I hope that you are well c:
Today in class we were simulating a planning of a trip to London.
Honestly I will not travel to London, really I will not travel to any country of English-Speaking. Why? Because I have many own personal reasons. But If I will travel to London would go to its museums, its museums are very interesting. The museums that more I like or called my attention were the "Natural History Museum" and "The British Museum". We had that revise the online pages or web site of  these tourist places. I had that look the schedule of attention for visitors during the week (opening and close), price, location and how arrive from the tube station nearest. The exhibitions of the museum called my attention. In the Natural History Museum there are "dinosaurs" (:ooooo/emoticon touched/ Smiley Face :D), They have a "Dinosaurs Gallery" with a "T. Rex" and "Deinonychus", I would go only for see them! <3 :3. The Natural History Museum is open daily 10:00 - 17:50 and the admission is free but not all the exhibition are not free. In The British Museum there are many exhibitions very interesting as the exhibition of "Sunken Cities Egypt's Lost Worlds" I really want much go but the poverty!  there is no money :'c. The British Museum is open daily 10:00 - 17:30 and the Friday until 20:00 is free but the exhibitions are not free :'c,  "Sunken Cities Egypt's Lost Worlds"cost £ 16.50 that in Chilean peso is 14.206,61 (uwu).
Good! Bye Bye People! Nice Week! (Little Face :*)






  
 

My passions together <3 (Dinosaurs, Bones, Culture)



1 comment:

  1. I like the dinosaurs, and I would like to visit the "Dinosaurs Gallery" (when I will have money and I can go to London jajaja). I hope you're fine :).

    ReplyDelete