Friday, November 25, 2016

Summer Holidays!


Resultado de imagen para ecuador mapa



Resultado de imagen para ecuador bandera

Hello! Classmates and Teacher, Today I will write about this Summer Holidays 2017! ¿Where will I  go and with whom? This Summer, specifically in February I will travel to Ecuador! namely to Guayaquil, that is a city coastal. This trip is a long story, in the first place: Do you know that My boyfriend is Ecuadorian? Good, He travelled to Chile with his Family when He was very youngster, He has lived almost your whole life in Chile. He and I, we met in the secondary school and recently we fulfil four years of dating. Good, what happens is that my boyfriend have five brothers, three big brothers and one little brother. One of his big brothers going to get marry, He and his Girlfriend are from Ecuador, but that they will marry there. We know each other since a while ago and the Bride invited me as a maid of honour a the wedding. Obviously all the family of my boyfriend will go too. I am very touched and excited, this is the first time that I travel out of country and is the first time that I will go up to an air-plane, I am a little scared, The ticket are already bought.  We will be whole the month out, is much time out of my house, I will miss a my family. But this is an adventure fascinate, I will go a enjoy, stroll, know much and to take many photos! We will have very well! I only hope I do not die with the hot, long-legged and the height. 
Resultado de imagen para guayaquil
I hope that you are well and you have a nice weekend.
Bye bye!  
Resultado de imagen para guayaquil

6 comments:

  1. you will have a good holidays!! I don't know Ecuador but I would like to go, and travel in airplane is similar to travel in a bus, just that sometimes there are turbulence but is not dangerous.
    I hope that you have a good holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I really hope you can have a great time there, your holidays seems really funny: visit other country, a wedding, and spend one month on holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a nice future that expect you in february! Ecuador sounds a fun country, have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you enjoy your summer holidays in Ecuador with your boyfriend, is great opportunity to meet other country, especially when you have a good company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) that cool you can go to the Ecuador! and you are in a wedding here. I hope you to enjoy it and you know many beautiful places. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Ecuador! That sounds great, I hope you can enjoy this travel and the wedding with your boyfriend

    ReplyDelete