Saturday, June 25, 2016

A film that I like? There are many but...

Hello People! Today I will talk of a film... Eh, which it is difficult... Why? Because I am not very good for watch film... I like more watch series (anime... for a change), but I like the film animated of pictures (infantile). The film of reality than I like are of war, terror, mythological, magic, documentary, perturbing, action, adventure, science fiction among other. But I hate the film romantic! or the film of school gringa... I hate... I not know nothing of actors or directors, I not interested. (are all ugly! :p).
Mmm... If I had that decide of that film talk today could be of "Jurassic Park (I,II,III, World)" than I love!... Good, this film (are a saga) be about of dinosaur :o. The story the of film carry out in a park, where the director (owner) with a team a scientists bring of back to the life to the dinosaurs through of an investigation and experiment genetic, associated with mosquitos (I will not give more details). I like much the four films, but "The lost World" Jurassic Park II  is my favourite <3 Why? Is in the that most people eat... xD :P and Jurassic World is very crazy but I like because appear "Mosasaur" <3 (I like because not is usual than appear dinosaurs marine in this film, almost always are dinosaurs land or flying). 
The film is directed by Steven Spielberg, is a film of U.S, is of adventure... The first film it premiere in 1993 and the most recent in 2015. I liked the actors of the first three films, in the last film changed the original actors (for the time, they are old). My characters favourite of the first saga and actor are Sam Neill (Alan Grant), Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and Ian Malcom (Jeff Goldblum).
The than best I like about the film is its tension and storyline with Dinosaurs :o *-* <3.

Trailer of all the films

Mosasaur is the law lml
Okey in the film he is exaggerated... He was not so big uwu.

Bye bye people!



10 comments:

  1. I have to say that I didn´t saw Jurassic Park XD
    Don´t kill me please

    ReplyDelete
  2. in one moment, do you think to study paleontology? xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! Jurassic Park is a great film! and game too. I do not know how many times i have watched this movie and it remains entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Previous movies I do not like much but the last is great, the special effects are really cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this film, both. I think that there are very good films for all people. good taste

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Jurassic park, is a great movie and sometimes I was scared in the suspenseful moments ajajaj. The last movie "Jurassic world" really I didn't like :(.
    I hope you're fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :o Jurassic Park, the first bad dreams were by this damn dinosaurs jajaja regards c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jurassic Park is a great saga! but scared me when I was little jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand you with the movies vs series jaja But This saga is good !

    ReplyDelete