Thursday, October 6, 2016

Concerts!

Hello Classmates and Teacher! Today I will talk about concert, I have gone to much concert in my life, in general dance music of party, but I have gone to concert of heavy rock (moch) and Otaku (in event anime of Japanese music). Some of free artist (stranger) and others famous. These concerts are principally outdoor in a park. Majority a the concert than I have gone have been free and organised for the municipality.  Usually I do not pay attention to in the music, artist or group, while be good I not have problem. One group that usually go to events and than I like is "Conmocion". I usually go with my friend Eve.
Resultado de imagen para Conmocion

One concert than I charm was "Frontera". I went the last year (2015) with my friends Eve and Gabi. Frontera is a concert massive with multiple musicals artists and group in many stage. This it was in the "Club Hippic of Santiago". We were all day, it was very hot and there were many people, but we passed it very good! I like all the artists.

Resultado de imagen para frontera 2015 Resultado de imagen para frontera 2015
Resultado de imagen para concierto frontera 2015


Personally my dream is to go a concert of holograms in Japan, that would be the best concert of my life.
Resultado de imagen para concierto de holograma en japon kagamine 

Bye bye People! I hope you have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I would like to go a concert of holograms too!! I think it could be a strange but amazing experiencie xD I hope you can go to Japan some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concert of hologramas?? wuauu...sounds interesting, I' ve never heard about this. I hope you can go to a concert of holograms

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Holograms's concert sounds interesting :). I hope that you can go someday to Japan and you will be in that concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so fun!! And I hope you can go to a hologram's concert because that looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. that good you've been to several concerts, that sounds fun and I hope someday you can go to a hologram's concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. that good you've been to several concerts, that sounds fun and I hope someday you can go to a hologram's concert

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hologram´s concert sounds great!,I want to go to as many concerts as you have done

    ReplyDelete
  8. hologram? I had never heard about them before, now I'll add them to my playlist

    ReplyDelete