Friday, October 28, 2016

My future Job!


Resultado de imagen para antropologia forense





Resultado de imagen para paleoantropología

Hello People! Classmates and Teacher, Today I will talk about my future job. At present I am studying Anthropology in the "University of Chile". I am in second years of the career, until now we have class general of anthropology, include the area of social, archaeology and physic, more social that the others two, and much less physic that the rest. I enter in this university for physic anthropology, I like this area in particular of the anthropology, but I  archaeology is interesting too. In the future I would like word in some areas of the physic anthropology as the anthropology forensic, job in the service medical legal. But also I would like make more things as work of investigation in Paleoanthropology,  that is very fantastic. Besides of this two subareas of the Physic or Bio Anthropology, I call attention the Paleoepidemiology that study of the spread of disease in the past, I consider that is very interesting. 
 Resultado de imagen para paleopatologia
In the future I think that be able to combine the Physic Anthropology with the Archaeology, and make Bio archaeology, also I call attention the Zoo Archaeology. 
Resultado de imagen para paleopatologia
In end, I like make many things, find and identify rest (bones) of modern human and his predecessor of the family Homo and prior. 
Resultado de imagen para paleoantropología

Good, is all for today, I hope that you have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. that is amazing you will be like Indiana Jones combined with the anthropologist of the series Bones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi classmate!
    Your career sounds very interesting. The Physical anthropology must be useful to understand many things about our ancestors and to explain many present problems. Regards!

    ReplyDelete