Friday, October 21, 2016

Obsessed with Series!


Resultado de imagen para boku no hero academia 

Hello People! Classmates and Teacher! I will talk about "TV series or soap opera that I obsessed with". Really I not like TV series (TV novels) but I love the series of anime <3 really I like much. I usually look many series the time same, if a series I like much, I will look for all about this (anime, manga, novel, images, poster, key-ring...). At present I am follow the manga of "Boku no Hero Academy", "Magi", "Kuroshitsuji", "Noragami", "Haikyuu", "One piece" "Tokyo Ghoul:re" among others. I like much the anime type shonen, its story of adventure and action, its character and story about they I fascinate. Some of this series out for week and others for month, and I the hopes all the time for can watch. I sometime not be able to hope and I look for the spoiler of the chapter, much time in other language and some in bad scan, but not import I like watch more impulse possible. For this, I think that have a obsessed with the series of anime. I has watched anime almost live, since very little, before the watched in the TV and now the watch in the computer for internet.
Resultado de imagen para one piece
Good, this for today. Bye bye people! I hope you have a nice weekend!
Resultado de imagen para magi 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I see anime too, but in this moment I don't see, because I obsessed with them, the episodes are short and I can see one season in one day, so is dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the anime too, but I didn't see the ones that you named :(, one piece I know is a very good anime, but there are many episodes and I don't have time to see it! Personally my favorite anime is pokemon (like say in my blog) but I like others like Shingeki no Kyojin (I read the manga too), Evangelion, Death Note, Shaman King, among others

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a expert in anime, aren't you? maybe you can teach me some things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the anime too, and the problem of the anime is that you can't stopped to see it and where the episodes are very short you continuous to see it and when you stopped and see your around, is very late!!

    ReplyDelete