Friday, October 14, 2016

PETS!





Resultado de imagen para gato gris rayado
Resultado de imagen para gatos rayados naranjas 

Hello Classmates and Teacher! Today I will talk about Pets! 
I love all Animals, I think that they are beautiful and fascinate. I like much the felines, big or little, I like this fur, leg, among other things, are very adorable. 
Resultado de imagen para gatos rayados naranjasIn my house was have many pets, cats, dogs, fishes, chicken, goose, duck among other. At present have four pets, three cats and one dogs. Before had many cats but they die or lose. 
My sister is owner of  the three cats, are two male and one female. Its name are Juanito, Feroz and Suny. Suny is pregnant, she is for give birth soon. Juanito is white with striped black. Feroz is of grey colour with striped. Sunny is of colour yellow with striped orange. All the cats of my house are striped and short fur. They have some years more of three. I am owner of a puppy of name Juli (Yuli), she is little and of colour Yellow. She is very mischievous, but is very adorable too.  She is very young, have seven month. 
Resultado de imagen para perro rubio
(The of  Images not are my pets but are appear)

I always liked had exotic pets, as spider or snack, but I never had. Nevertheless I had a tortoise c: (But lived little time :'c). 
Resultado de imagen para tarantulaResultado de imagen para serpientes mascotasResultado de imagen para tortugas
My frustrated dream was had a rabbit or rat, but I neither was had.
Resultado de imagen para peces mascota Resultado de imagen para conejo Resultado de imagen para ratones
Bye bye People! I hope your have a good weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. i've always think that rats are awesome! i hope you can have one someday, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cats, they was so sweet the last time that I see them. have a snake sound interesting thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like animals, but not snakes or spiders :C

    ReplyDelete