Sunday, June 19, 2016

Music Favourite?

Hi people! Today I will speak about the music than I like. Really I have not a type music, band or singer favourite, many times I listen to anything (music, song) without know even his name. But I like some type music more than others, for example I listen much music of type epic that is often only melody (sountrack, ost of movie or video games). I like the rhythm busy and fast in the music to be thunderous I not like the music slow although I listen of  all type of music nevertheless I listen much more music of anime (opening, ending) than others type of music. An example of the japanese music that I like than is more well-know is of "Vocaloid" but I prefer "Utaloid" of  "Nico Nico" (I will not explain) of the which my favourite interpreter of the song saga is "Mafu mafu" of the which My favourite song is " The hanged girl in the haunted house" (I believe than I like the dark music xD) I like very much the rhythm, the story and lyrics of this song the video is very good and a litlle dark. This song also is interpret for "Gumi" (vocaloid) she usually interpret sad songs, but my favourite vocaloid is "IA". I like listen different interpretation of a same song I like the interpretations combine of some artist (singer or interpret) as the of nico nico chorus or douga for this song. Regrettably this song have not a good interpretation (fandub) in spanish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92OCFsDqoEs Version MafuMafu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5BgH5FWtA Version Nico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpsN9Lzf_fA Version Gumi    

 

But not all is japanese music, also I listen other music in other language as in english (I listen litlle music in spanish). A band than I like and sing in english but not is of a county of language English is "Sonata Arctica" than is a band Finnish. My favourites song of this group are "San sebastian" and "Ain't your Fairytail" of this latter song I like to video (amv) of the serie "Wolf Rain": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH7WmEpurQ4 Than is very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaS9Db9WFKg  "San sebastian"


I hope you like the songs c:
Bye Bye people

3 comments:

  1. The popular japanese music is totally diferent than the "western" music. I listened the song that you post and it have many changes in its rhythm! In the otherhand Sonata Artica is an energic band, yes, you like fast music haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sonata Arctica too :3 sometimes I play some of their song in the piano like Tallulah c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I had never listen to japanese music before, but my best friend likes it very much.

    ReplyDelete