Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My interests

Hello people! 

This topic I will revive memories of all my broken dreams for my life. Where to start? or since when?. The first thing I remember is than when I was in the basic, I danced ballet. My story with the ballet was very tragic, good it was for that time. I broke my arm, I fell of a hill. I could not dance in the presentation of the dance, it was very sad. When I recovered of my lesion, I tried again to dance ballet but the destiny had other plans for me, again I break my arm and even worse the same arm, my right arm, this time I fell in my house. I never tried again to dance ballet. Until today is something that I makes very sad and I regret but I would not try learn now than I'm more older I think it's something that it does of small or not done. I had like six-seven when step. 
A story apart of this sad fact of my life, was when I wanted to play basketball, my parents put a hoop in the yard and I had my ball of basketball, sadly was not an interest that lasted long.
Something that I always did of small was invent stories, I wrote short stories that delivered to my head teacher of the course she was like a second mom for me. Until today I try to remember well of that try stories for resume the stories. I know that tried of a sunflower called Mari, the story was to tale children's of a magical garden with plants that speak and they have a human behaviour. Something curious is that today my little sister called Maria and I tell her "Mary"... "The life give many laps".
In the last years I tried to learn to play the piano, but I have not talent for music.
But something that I made my whole life has been drawing it's my passion if I had been Japanese I would have loved to be "Mangaka", draw and write my own manga.

Bye bye people!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Yerka! Really, your history with ballet is tragic, but I think you can resume and practice it again if you want. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you history about bellet is very sad, but about the music, I think everyone can learn to play some instrument. you can try

    ReplyDelete
  3. you history about bellet is very sad, but about the music, I think everyone can learn to play some instrument. you can try

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ma very sorry about your arm :( You should keep up trying sports and writing. Some people are more talented than others but we can all do things if we really want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ballet is one of the most precious things, about your broke arm, it is very sad :( The piano is a wonderful instrument, you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry your experience with ballet :( and do not give up with the piano!

    ReplyDelete