Thursday, June 2, 2016

My career

Hello people, today I will tell you a little more about me. During my life I have wanted to do or study many things very different.  Between them have  studied law, gastronomy, paleontology among others. 
Paleontology was something that I wanted to do when I was little because I really liked dinosaurs. But that career was not in Chile. 
I always liked to cook. So I thought to study it once, but i did not. 
In my stage more contentious I wanted to study law, but happen time discard the idea for fear.
I had the idea more than ever to write texts, short stories and children's stories. In the future perhaps write about things of what I am studying  now. 
As you know, I am studying anthropology and I would like to go to physical anthropology. Bio anthropology is the reason of that I study anthropology. It's the area that more I like of this  career. Because is fascinating all the ways in the which one can perform within of this area and that are all connected.
I think that no matter what one studies, one can contribute to the society of much different ways. From the area that interests me, I think that may be more to contribution academic of knowledge. Motivate the interest to learn. For the love of knowledge.
The tool that I will need like professional in my area in the future would a lot experience, having read and researched. Having a good laboratory, that have a lot material with which can work. Also not just stay in the place where this, if not go out.
In this moment my favourite  subject is EAF (elements of physical anthropology). Because it's one of the classes that we have than more approach the area that interest me. This subject us teach many important things about the physical anthropology. It is very practical because we go to the laboratory and we are with the material there. It is not just a theoretical subject. Besides the teacher Nicolas Montalva is very good instructor.


2 comments:

  1. sometime, when i was a child I wanted study anthropology, but my favorite was archaeology. good election

    ReplyDelete
  2. You motivate me with the career and now I can't wait fot the mention:3

    ReplyDelete